JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Do you know your IQ?o_O"

Used to...But we haven't spoken in a long time.
Turns out he talked down to my friends, was a lousy driver, couldn't bait a hook, smoke his own trout, or put a new track on a snowmobile....so we kinda drifted apart. He still sends Christmas cards every year, though they always say "Season's Greetings" now.

It was probably all my fault though...I probably wasn't tactful enough when I told him that being "clever" doesn't always mean you're smart any more than reading the Bible makes you a Saint. :)

I coined a phrase, and you can quote me throughout the remainder of history if you wish.......:):D:cool::rolleyes::rolleyes:

"Some people are smart, but not intelligent.

Some people are intelligent, but not smart.

Luckily, I am neither....."

Last Edited:
Watched a movie on Alexander the Great recently.

One line stuck with me;

They were discussing the different tales/stories of the Gods back then;

"Only common people believe those tales, as they believe almost anything".

How true...............today.............

If your not born here leave, has always been my outlook on Oregon (thanks Tom McCall). It Almost was passed as a law... But if you want to leave Newbie just pack your bags and get. Oregon doesn't need quitters quitting when the crap hits the fan. Stand up and fight for your rights, not turn and run. good luck

Wasn't "born here" but then, neither was the 75% of the population on the coast. But I plan on leaving to eastern Oregon. Too many liberals on the coast. I think all the 60's hippies moved here from SF when the yuppies took it over in the 80's. They still wear tye-dye and paint flowers and hug tree's but drive Toyota Priueses plastered in O'Bama-Biden stickers, still.
The coast is beautiful but I tire of all the "progressive" thinkers here...Oregon trail, here I come!:cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top