JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It depends on what you are looking for.
I know a couple local builders, but only have Russian parts. Nothing aftermarket, except wood

Gun shows suck compared to what they use to be. Like I said, the internet is your best bet.

ETA:
This guy is about as local as you're going to find and he does beautiful work.
RUSSIAN AK PARTS

Others...
AK Parts | Shop AK Parts and Much More at K-Var
AK-47 - Rifles
AK-47
Russian made parts
I do all my parts purchasing online, I'm no stranger to that or finding those sites, its just a bummer there aren't more AK parts to be had and sold locally. Hell, if I knew if there was any kind of money in it, I would consider doing it for fun and a little extra scratch on the side.

Locally, no. For years I've done all my shopping on ar15.com and Apex.

Marketplaces on
Ar15.com
AKFiles
TheAKForum
Apexgunparts
Check here too I suppose

Market for aks isn't exactly a big one. Be surprised to even see the rifles at some local stores.
I'd have to disagree.

Most local gun shops don't supply them because in this neck of the woods AR15s and accessories are what is popular.

If more stores sold AK parts, and advertised it on social media- on top of their regular sales, then more AK-aficionados would come out of the shadow of exclusive internet-shopping to see what they have in stock.

I don't know too many people that don't enjoy getting to see something in person before they buy it, exclusively purchasing online can be a headache as well. Unfortunately those that stock any sort of AK parts just stock what they consider "safe bets", I.e. maybe some Magpul stuff. Little do they know there is a growing popularity with designing and modifying a "custom" AK similarly to modifying and making ARs.

It's a market being missed out on.

Centralia show this weekend at the fairgrounds... Small show compared to WAC but still my favorite to vend because of the atmosphere.
I know of at least One guy with a bunch of AK parts there depending on what you're looking for.

Centralia show this weekend at the fairgrounds... Small show compared to WAC but still my favorite to vend because of the atmosphere.
I know of at least One guy with a bunch of AK parts there depending on what you're looking for.
All kinds of parts... there is a rapidly growing a availability of US produced and imported AK parts to modify the various AK styles

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top