JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I want to start learning about custom actions. There are a ton of options, even though I have decided I want a Rem 700 Custom. There are quite a few terms and measurements that I am just not familiar with. When I youtube it, I just get people talking about one specific custom action manufacturer. I want to get a big picture as to what these options are.
Anywhere you guys know of to learn all about custom actions.

There are different gun boards around where a significant portion of the members use custom actions.
Two I frequent are Accurateshooter.com & LongRangeHunting.com. I'm sure there are also other forums on the long range shooting disciplines.
Opinions are strong and varied, and you will see plenty of pictures of beautiful rifles.

I want to start learning about custom actions. There are a ton of options, even though I have decided I want a Rem 700 Custom. There are quite a few terms and measurements that I am just not familiar with. When I youtube it, I just get people talking about one specific custom action manufacturer. I want to get a big picture as to what these options are.
Anywhere you guys know of to learn all about custom actions.

Online classes are available.
Google is your friend.
Best,
Gary

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews