JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ya I guess my real question is, what private timber company land is open and what is closed I have my blm map and know the public land areas I guess I wasn't thinking when I asked for help thanks by the way

Ya I guess my real question is, what private timber company land is open and what is closed I have my blm map and know the public land areas I guess I wasn't thinking when I asked for help thanks by the way[/Q

I grew up in Newport and hunted the private timber company’slands all the time. There used to be a webpage that had all of the differenttimber company’s information about land closure posted.
Most of them will be open now because the “drought” seasonis over, but you need to check to make sure. The Siletz River Gorge used to beonly open to the public on the weekends, and closed during the week days.G.P./Plum Creek had areas that were walk in only as did Starker (their land wasmy favorite to hunt on) but you need to get permits from the office inPhilomath.
I have not hunted back home for over 10 years now, but I wasvery successful with both my rifle and recurve. There used to be a ton of greathunting there, but my brother tells me the animals have been declining justlike I hear about down here in the Medford area.
Good luck!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top