JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all!
I'm looking for somewhere other than Sultan Basin to go shooting outdoors. I am in the Edmonds area hoping for somewhere relatively close by, preferably less than a 1.5 to 2 hour drive.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Please remember to cleanup your mess PLUS the mess from someone who was extremely inconsiderate before you! The other day I was on a logging road blasting away and was disgusted with how many spent shotgun shells, beer cans, and shot up objects I found. As I only brought one large trash bag, it barely even made a dent! :( If you don't clean your mess up AND someone elses --- we all might as well kiss our ability to shoot in the woods adios.

Have recently found a new clean, legal place to shoot since fire along hwy 224. Sorry I am not willing to post this area for I have only been there 5-6 times and was saddened this morning to find this placed packed with garbage leaving, spray an pray brass littering, left a fire burning, cheap ghetto beer drinking f#$k a$$es. I spent an hr picking up after 2 separate groups in 2 different spots. From here on out I will be posting license plate # of people leaving trash. I'm done losing my places to shoot. Sincerely 1 angry M#$&@r F&%$#r.

Have recently found a new clean, legal place to shoot since fire along hwy 224. Sorry I am not willing to post this area for I have only been there 5-6 times and was saddened this morning to find this placed packed with garbage leaving, spray an pray brass littering, left a fire burning, cheap ghetto beer drinking f#$k a$$es. I spent an hr picking up after 2 separate groups in 2 different spots. From here on out I will be posting license plate # of people leaving trash. I'm done losing my places to shoot. Sincerely 1 angry M#$&@r F&%$#r.

Thanks for picking up others trash. This is not something we should need to do but we have to do it.

If you are able to get plate # here are a few #s to have handy. If you find a site you can not clean up because of the size call them as well.

Dump stoppers clack. co. 503-650-3333

Or. dept.of forestry Sandy Or.Mount Hood N.F. 503-668-1700

C.C.S.O. 503-785-5000

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR