JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gooseneck Creek Shooting area

Go West from Salem on Hwy 22W to Gooseneck Creek Rd – turn left

Drive 3 miles on Gooseneck Creek Rd then turn left on Gooseneck Rd

Go 1 mile down Gooseneck Rd to sign on right, this is the beginning of the area you can shoot at

You can shoot anywhere after this point. Make sure you know what's behind where your shooting and clean up after yourselves. Enjoy and stay safe

They are preparing to do some logging in the area so watch out for trucks

Gooseneck Creek Shooting area

Go West from Salem on Hwy 22W to Gooseneck Creek Rd – turn left

Drive 3 miles on Gooseneck Creek Rd then turn left on Gooseneck Rd

Go 1 mile down Gooseneck Rd to sign on right, this is the beginning of the area you can shoot at

You can shoot anywhere after this point. Make sure you know what's behind where your shooting and clean up after yourselves. Enjoy and stay safe

They are preparing to do some logging in the area so watch out for trucks
Thank you is there other place you might know thats safe or is that just the one?

Perhaps look into joining a club.

ARPC in Shedd OR (just south of Albany) is a fantastic club!

Salem also has Rod & Gun, not familiar with them tho. We were members at ARPC when we lived in N Salem.

I used to live in Dallas. We were up at gooseneck every weekend. Sadly people have begun to trash it.

There is a 6 page thread about Gooseneck. Might be helpful for more information. On Pg 4 you'll see some pics of where we visited and reports of what we found. In short, I'm not so excited about the opportunities for shooting there. It seems there are not many places with good backstops. Perhaps I could have found some further in, if I had more time.

Gooseneck Road - Discussion

There is a 6 page thread about Gooseneck. Might be helpful for more information. On Pg 4 you'll see some pics of where we visited and reports of what we found. In short, I'm not so excited about the opportunities for shooting there. It seems there are not many places with good backstops. Perhaps I could have found some further in, if I had more time.

Gooseneck Road - Discussion
True thats why i dont really like going to gooseneck

Cogs is correct, I do like it there but it really gets trashed at times. If you go, take a plastic bag and clean up after yourself. I'm sure you will anyway. Hate to say it but shotgunners leave the biggest mess.

See you there!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top