JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I tried to go out shooting last week I went up Hwy 26 til we got into the hills and the logging areas because a couple people I know said that there are lots of places to go out shooting up there, that I should just look for a dirt road and drive to an open area. I drove around for about a hour and couldn't find anywhere, the dirt roads were either gated, they had no trespassing signs or no shooting allowed sign. I just want to find a nice area where I can shoot my 45s for a little bit without get arrested or accidentally get shot by some idiot who think it would funny to throw a computer in the air and try to shoot it or who think it would be cool to try and reenact the bullet bending thing from wanted. Does anyone know of such a place? I would like it to be within a hour of my house which is in Tigard but really I will drive further if there are no idoits.

Go out past Molalla and follow sawtell road. There will be a wye in the road and to the left is a dirt/ gravel road. Lots of good spots to shoot up there. I think it is usually about 60-75 minutes from my door to shooting. If you go up there take extra trash bags and help clean up.
On the other side of town, if you take section 10 road off highway 26, there used to be some rock quarries and other areas for shooting. I haven't been out that way in a long time though.

i don't suggest shooting randomly around Brown's camp as it is a huge OHV area too many people hopped up on Mt. Dew and participating in motorsport equals an accident waiting to happen.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top