JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey, I have a cheapo little Phoenix, but the mag release button broke some time ago and Numrich has never gotten the part back in stock. It seems like the kind of fix any competent gunsmith (i.e. not me) could do in a few minutes with parts laying around. Can anyone here vouch for someone who could do this here in Portland? I was thinking possibly the Shooter's Service Center out in St. John's, but I'm worried anywhere I go I will be laughed out of the place for even thinking of fixing such a cheap gun. I just love cheap plinking, and even a new crappy .22 would cost much more I think than fixing it.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!
Jordan

My bro had one of these. Was firing it one day and the firing pin came flying out the back past his head. He threw it off the cliff and never looked back.

phoenix firearms have a lifetime warranty, I would give them a call and see if they will pay for shipping and just send it to them. If not I think you should seriously consider just buying a new one or using it as a paper weight as the cost of shipping or the cost of repairing may not be worth it given the value of these firearms. (Don't get me wrong, I have one of these babies on my wish list.)

You buy my HP22 with a cracked slide and make a Frankenstein pistol.

Truthfully though, I wouldnt bother... It's not really cheap plinking if you have to keep buying parts and fixing the gun.

I keep thinking about sending it back, but in reality, it's a crappy pistol and i've moved on to better things. I used to think plinking with it was fun... until I got a REAL 22lr pistol.

The HP22 is a nice little gun. I've had 2 that I have shot thousands of rounds thru without it falling apart in my hands (sold one and still have the 2nd). They are sound, little guns. I believe Phoenix Arms will send you a new mag release for no charge if you contact them. They are great people. I may also have a mag release if they can't help you. Don't listen to those who don't own one. They have no clue how nice these guns are especially when you consider the price.

Just do a google search for Phoenix, give the number a call and in a few days you will have new parts, plus extras at no charge not even a shipping charge. They are a cheap little gun but there cusomer service is superb!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top