JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
yes called the UPS store who stated they were the middle man only that sterling identity schedules them and UPS does them under their direction. sterling identity states why will not give you a copy of the EFT

How many sets of fingerprints do you include when mailing in a form 1 or 4 to the ATF and if you're sending in three forms at the same time, do you triple the number of cards?

How many sets of fingerprints do you include when mailing in a form 1 or 4 to the ATF and if you're sending in three forms at the same time, do you triple the number of cards?
It's 2 cards per submission. Once you complete the F1, you'll get a confirmation email from the ATF with a slip to include with your mailed in prints. If you do multiple submissions, you can batch those slips together with 1 set (2cards) of prints. You've got 10days from submission to send in your prints.

I don't recall any way to do electronic fingerprints with a Form 1 efile.

I'm not sure why you would want to, it's pretty simple to do them yourself and mail them in. I've done up some pretty ugly prints and have never had an issue.

I have cards and an ink pad i can give you. If you wanna do your own for a form 1…. OSP also does them. That's who I went through for my form 4.

I don't recall any way to do electronic fingerprints with a Form 1 efile.

I'm not sure why you would want to, it's pretty simple to do them yourself and mail them in. I've done up some pretty ugly prints and have never had an issue.

I think it's 100% on the convenience and simplicity of not having to mail them and pay the extra for tracking and having them get "lost" so you can get denied and have to resubmit and do the same thing you already did.

I think it's 100% on the convenience and simplicity of not having to mail them and pay the extra for tracking and having them get "lost" so you can get denied and have to resubmit and do the same thing you already did.
Not saying that that can't happen. Thankfully for the many I've done, it's never been an issue. I've actually given up on paying the extra money too. I just mail mine in a regular envelope with a stamp.

At the number of tax stamps I'm at, I guess I'm not burdened by the process. I can understand it if you have had issues in the past or if it is your first and your worried about having issues.

A lot of the fear, in my opinion, is from the internet. It's not like this is supposed to be easy, they want it to be frustrating and annoying. It certainly isn't meant to be convenient or simple, especially if the ATF is involved.

I'm in the middle of exactly that. I inherited two sub machine guns and a suppressor that are in a gun trust and I need to transfer all three into my personal gun trust.
The kicker is that I co-inherited the three stamped items with a sleazy low life that lives in Illinois and can't have possession of them.
He's a difficult person to deal with and I haven't found a lawyer versed enough in NFA regulations to help me untangle the legal mess that my late friends gun trust involved me in.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top