JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
she told you she is getting at a mosin..... but she wants it to be a surprise..... huh. you mean make you wait for it?

the only solution? make her join!!

that said. the gun broker in tigard is my fav and the have a bunch of C&R guns as well. they had a VERY nice vintage HK in wood stock last i saw as well. ask her for that (it wasnt a subgun).

Are they still their, for less than $300 or whatever they charge when not on sale..

I am just wondering if anyone has seen some at a shop that is not a rip off.... she doesn't know a good deal and would probably buy anything without knowing.

Lesse - I got mine at big5, but I got it on sale at $69. Joe's sometimes has them for $99, but again - sale prices. If you have a friendly neighborhood FFL or C&R, then JG has them for $79.

As of saturday's big 5 ad (price now expired), they were $99 at big5. You can check the ad online -<broken link removed>

Problem solved THX SKUD... didn't even have to wait for x-mas

DSC01970.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews