JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
she told you she is getting at a mosin..... but she wants it to be a surprise..... huh. you mean make you wait for it?

the only solution? make her join!!

that said. the gun broker in tigard is my fav and the have a bunch of C&R guns as well. they had a VERY nice vintage HK in wood stock last i saw as well. ask her for that (it wasnt a subgun).

Are they still their, for less than $300 or whatever they charge when not on sale..

I am just wondering if anyone has seen some at a shop that is not a rip off.... she doesn't know a good deal and would probably buy anything without knowing.

Lesse - I got mine at big5, but I got it on sale at $69. Joe's sometimes has them for $99, but again - sale prices. If you have a friendly neighborhood FFL or C&R, then JG has them for $79.

As of saturday's big 5 ad (price now expired), they were $99 at big5. You can check the ad online -<broken link removed>

Problem solved THX SKUD... didn't even have to wait for x-mas

DSC01970.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews