Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Simply Triggers
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Defensive Arts
Low Price Guns
Sporting Systems
HighLine Firearms

Where to get a Carbon Fiber Air Tank filled?

Natty Bumpo

Reactions
Can you airgun guys recommend to me a business in the Portland metro area that will fill a Carbon Fiber Air Tank. Before I purchase a PCP airgun I need to know that there are airgun friendly local businesses that will fill my tank without hassle. I am considering a 75 cubic foot tank and it would need to be filled to 4500 psi.

Please recommend specific businesses to me. Those in East Multnomah or in Clackamas County would be preferred, but I need somewhere to start. Thanks.

Alexx1401

Reactions
Can you airgun guys recommend to me a business in the Portland metro area that will fill a Carbon Fiber Air Tank. Before I purchase a PCP airgun I need to know that there are airgun friendly local businesses that will fill my tank without hassle. I am considering a 75 cubic foot tank and it would need to be filled to 4500 psi.

Please recommend specific businesses to me. Those in East Multnomah or in Clackamas County would be preferred, but I need somewhere to start. Thanks.
If no one comes up with one that lives there just look up Dive Shops. If you decide you want to stick with this it would be worth just buying a compressor. One for what you need runs in the $300 ball park. Would not take long to be worth it not having to drive to a dive shop and pay them.
Wife got into paint ball for a short time. I held off ordering the compressor to see what she was going to do. She soon forgot all about it. Have not even seen the gun since we moved. If it turns up I guess I should sell the damn thing since she would have no idea :)

Last edited:
Reactions
You might try rush paintball on 82 and Woodstock. Personally I wouldn’t bother. I have multiple PCP airguns and a good pump is all I use.

Don’t use a Benjamin brand pump. Ever. They r crap imo.

This pump below costs $47 from Walmart and is excellent. If u are running a marauder pistol fe it takes only about 20 pumps to get from 2000 psi to 3000 psi. Why go through all the expense and hassle to get it filled when u can be ready to go again so easily with a good pump?

94E3FA31-0FB5-4185-9B58-3E1915D0CAF1.png

I mean it’s not like the pcp airguns that the Austrian army (and Lewis and Clark) used in the late 1700s that needed 1500 pumps. Girandoni air rifle - Wikipedia

UPCOMING EVENTS

Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Coat of Arms - Firearms & Cerakoting
    5.00 star(s)
    Stopped in looking for a Magpul trigger guard and pin. Took care of me and even managed to get me to walk out with 3 other items!:s0140: Highly...
    • HA556
    5.00 star(s)
    I visited the store earlier this year and purchased a scope. They have very competitive pricing and a large inventory . No question I would buy...
    3.00 star(s)
    I hate to give a negative -ish review to CoA, so let me lead with positives. They are close to me, they often have a good selection, and I’ve had...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is awesome. He's helped me with two Form 4 transfers so far. I live 45 minutes away and happily make the drive to support such a great vendor!
  • TJ Gun Sales
    2.00 star(s)
    My form 4 cleared on 04/10/2020 I had to fight tooth and nail for TJ's to find my tax stamp. There was never any urgency or concern in their...
Top Bottom