JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Search on here for it i know I saw somebody had a straight stock for sale. Might be what your after. Just can't remember who and didn't watch it.
Numrich gun parts might have one there hit and miss on them. They mostly have scant or c stocks but will have some straights on occasion.
Otherwise ebay will be your best bet i have found with the ones I have brought back. Especially if looking for a very specific one. Shipping is the worst part but it is what it is.

I have an original SC stock. Unfortunately, it is missing about 12" of the fore arm.

Original SC stocks in decent shape will be pricey.
Sarco I would avoid. Much of their 03 reproduct stocks I have gotten were only good for firewood.
Numrich has some but don't bank on the handguard matching.
Good luck with eBay. Most there seem to have issues noticed in the photos but not disclosed or are really expensive.
CMP sells them but I think they will only if the fit them.
CMP forums I have had some luck getting a decent response to wtb ads.

Original Smith Corona stock, or just a period correct stock?

SC stock if I could. You may remember this: https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/1903a3-experts-5-43-smith-corona-questions.287646/

So the stock had a missing rear stock bushing, which is why it started to crack at the tang. I also noticed the action has back and forth play in the stock, like the one you get when you have recoil lug setback in a mauser. Since the stock is a post war USGI replacement, i thought maybe I'd put the rifle in a WW2 pinned stock.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top