JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw one at keiths on the 15th of February. It could still be there.

No it will not be there, unless they are asking MSRP or close to it. For a while now if one shows up in a shop and sits it will only be that they don't know what they have, or they are asking too much premium. Nice thing about a place like Ruger though is they can and do really crank out some guns. You can bet they are leaving the factory at a good pace so the pipe line fills fast.

Make a beach trip to Lincoln City! Lincoln City Sporting Goods has a good supply at a price well below MSRP (cash or check, they will charge a fee for Credit Cards). Call them at 541-996-4747 before you go, but as of today they have more than a dozen in stock. Located at 800 SE Hwy 101 in Lincoln City.

disclaimer: I'm retired and a part-time salesman there, and I always like to meet more Northwest Firearms Forum members who stop by. :):):)

Make a beach trip to Lincoln City! Lincoln City Sporting Goods has a good supply at a price well below MSRP (cash or check, they will charge a fee for Credit Cards). Call them at 541-996-4747 before you go, but as of today they have more than a dozen in stock. Located at 800 SE Hwy 101 in Lincoln City.

disclaimer: I'm retired and a part-time salesman there, and I always like to meet more Northwest Firearms Forum members who stop by. :):):)
My Aunt has a beach house right behind this store and I always visit when im in town. Very good prices. Ive bought a few guns there within the last year and may do so again pretty soon :cool:.

Price?

Not going to fight the initial 'rush' for full retail - I don't need one THAT bad!
most distributors have all three models (19100, 19101, 19102) listed as on 'allotment' status which normally means the are not getting many released from Ruger and you have to suck up to the distributors by being a large purchaser to get one when they arrive at the distributor's warehouses.

msrp is $649, markup about 25%+/-

Last Edited:
most distributors have all three models (19100, 19101, 19102) listed as on 'allotment' status which normally means the are not getting many released from Ruger and you have to suck up to the distributors by being a large purchaser to get one when they arrive at the distributor's warehouses.

msrp is $649, markup about 25%+/-

They are for sale on the auction daily since they hit. Have not watched what the ones open to bid have gone for. One dealer sells them buy it now for 530 + $25 shipping. He has so far seemed to have several and they do of course sell fast at that price. Others are "asking" $100 more and some more. Have not noticed if they sold any at that price. It's a hot commodity right now and that's supply and demand in action. The price looks like it will shake out around $500 give or take depending on where you live. Those who want to pay that price just have to either be lucky, or get on a waiting list. As with the MKIV after the recall Ruger is not like Kel-Tec. Does not take them years to fill the pipe line. This is what makes me more than suspicious of people saying some shop has many of these for sale. If they do it's because they are trying to make some good bucks off them. Nothing wrong with that, it's the way business is run. Those who are willing to pay that price get one first.

$499.00 from Keith's, lots of fun to shoot.
OW13UYV.jpg

They are for sale on the auction daily since they hit. Have not watched what the ones open to bid have gone for. One dealer sells them buy it now for 530 + $25 shipping. He has so far seemed to have several and they do of course sell fast at that price. Others are "asking" $100 more and some more. Have not noticed if they sold any at that price. It's a hot commodity right now and that's supply and demand in action. The price looks like it will shake out around $500 give or take depending on where you live. Those who want to pay that price just have to either be lucky, or get on a waiting list. As with the MKIV after the recall Ruger is not like Kel-Tec. Does not take them years to fill the pipe line. This is what makes me more than suspicious of people saying some shop has many of these for sale. If they do it's because they are trying to make some good bucks off them. Nothing wrong with that, it's the way business is run. Those who are willing to pay that price get one first.

slightly off, but i wish i purchased a 'couple' kel-tec's sub 2000 at the time. 8 years walked into a LGS on a whim and he had just gotten one 9mm from UPS which was still sitting on his front counter w/other new firearms...hem'd and haw'd but handed crisp 'C' notes to him, filled out the 4473 and walk out with it.

$499.00 from Keith's, lots of fun to shoot.
View attachment 439634
NICE,very nice, everyone I see makes me look forward to mine!! That price is what I see being the "norm" when the pipe fills. If dealers are making money on them at that price it shows that others are just taking advantage of demand to make a few extra bucks. That's the way it works and I have zero problem with that. Some want one bad enough to pay. Back during the days of going to shows I would now and then luck out like that. Sell some gun for 2 or more times what I had in it. Just because some guy would walk by and "just had to have it" and was willing to pay. Did not make me feel bad at all. No one forced them to pay that price.

slightly off, but i wish i purchased a 'couple' kel-tec's sub 2000 at the time. 8 years walked into a LGS on a whim and he had just gotten one 9mm from UPS which was still sitting on his front counter w/other new firearms...hem'd and haw'd but handed crisp 'C' notes to him, filled out the 4473 and walk out with it.

The one I just sold was a Gen1, 40 S&W. They don't go for quite as much as the 9mm versions. When I bought it I paid I think $300 about 15 years ago. They even then were always harder to find. During the height of the last panic I saw some go for almost 1K. I was sorely tempted to sell one a few times. I very much like the changes they made to the Gen II models, made some nice improvements. Even though this had become a safe queen I made it clear to a few who "made offers" that if I could not get the $350 out of it I was just going to let it sit in the safe. Figure sooner of later there will be another panic and they will sell great again. The buyer was happy as a clam and so was I so everyone walked away happy. I like deals like that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top