JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking to purchase the Ruger 9mm carbine. I know Northwest Armory received their shipment but they are sold out of their first batch with all their pre orders. Anyone know any other shops near Portland that have this in stock?

I have been diligently searching, both locally and online. They are still quite scarce. Seems like the few that have been available locally were a surprise to the dealer and sold within minutes.

The dealers I've talked to have all said the same thing...They're on back order, and they have no idea when one is gonna show up.

These are a super hot-ticket item right now. And the naysayers said these will never sell!:D

I heard Lost Creek Armory in Bend got one in but it is a 'demo' and the owner is shooting it and just showing it for now. I might stop in and check it out to see if it is even going to 'fit' me!

Walk into a Sportsmans and harass the hunting manager for allowing the first ones to be sold to employees.

I have one arriving Tuesday and three more following soon. @Reno911 I have you next up, so let me know if you get one before you hear from me.

What I am hearing is I should have planned to get the first few onto an auction site rather than for the nice folks in this forum that wanted to have a place in line? Too bad I don't think that way!

I have one arriving Tuesday and three more following soon. @Reno911 I have you next up, so let me know if you get one before you hear from me.

What I am hearing is I should have planned to get the first few onto an auction site rather than for the nice folks in this forum that wanted to have a place in line? Too bad I don't think that way!
@LuckySG I am in no rush. I'd rather wait a bit more so the prices get a bit more realistic from what I have seen.

May we be at liberty to the price you will be charging?

$500 with background starting with the first one.

If anyone feels that is not enough feel free to order some more magazines, or a case, targets, or anything else you want.

$500 with background starting with the first one.

If anyone feels that is not enough feel free to order some more magazines, or a case, targets, or anything else you want.
Ok. That's fair enough. Keep me in line for purchase!

I picked on up a Fishermans in OC two or three weeks back. Said it was the first one they got. Took it out last Sunday for an initial range trip. Worked great!

I called a plethora of places today, they either got a few and sold out within 24 hours or they haven't received them yet. I guess I'll have to try my patience like those of you above have suggested. :(

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top