JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If any to the local gun shops don't have any it may be best just to order online in bulk. Lynnwood Gun & Ammunition has some stuff and is more of the self serve type of place...
seattleguns.net reloading forum is a good place to look too. They have some good deals on stuff you may like. What are you going to be reloading for?
O' Top Gun on 15th and 180th is Shoreline is not the best place to order primers from....

Page,
Made the drive to Kestelrings yesterday and they had everything I needed, except tubler media. The prices were fair and they even had a keg of W231. I will check out seattleguns.net.

Unfortunately, the best component shops are in Federal Way or Fife. If you make the drive, you can get just about anything. Kesselrings is great, although not the cheapest.

I order on-line in bulk when I'm not in a hurry!

the best component shops are in Federal Way or Fife
what stores?

Sportsman's Warehouse in Fed. Way and Sportco in Fife. They change names so often I think I have the current ones mentioned.

Also check out my components listed at www.247brass.blogspot.com I'm in Tacoma and have some things listed on Seattleguns.net or at my blogspot. Sorry , I don't mean to be self serving but if I can save someone money and time then maybe it's a good thing to mention my blog. I also have enjoyed the pro-gun stance and ease of use of www.nolongerneedit.com

Doug

Wholesale Sports in Burlington has a very good inventory of supplies. They are stocked about as well as Sportco in Fife. It is a really nice store also. The prices are comparable.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top