JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Lately I've been looking to find a glock for a carry piece. I've been looking at a 17, 19, 22, and 23, preferably the 19 or the 23 as it will be concealed carry.

Are there any places in the Portland area that have better prices than others or places that typically deal in used glocks, be it trade in or consignment?

I've looked around and the best price I've found is around $500 for a 3rd gen 19 with rails and fixed sites NIB.

I've found new and used glocks for as low as $375 online, but then there's shipping, FFL, etc. and it comes up to around $425-450 for one that is normally a used 1st or 2nd gen without rails and comes by itself with no extra mag, case, or anything, for that I'd sooner just buy one new locally.

Any places you guys recommend me checking out to find my piece?

I was just at GunBroker in Tigard yesterday, and they had some good prices on new and used Glock 23s. Give them a call and see what they have, they are very nice and helpful.

IMO you should get the G23, because you can get the 9mm conversion barrel if you want and effectively turn it into a G19.

Gunbroker is a fine place to start for new/used.

Keith's in Gresham will likely have the lowest prices in the area (he gets all the police turn ins).

I think I'll check them out, that's where I got my shotty at a great price. I think I'll head over there and check it out again, just a bit of a drive for me being at the opposite end of town. Thanks guys.

Gun Broker is Awesome! Great people that are helpful, friendly and pleasant. And if you happen to have trouble with a gun they will help you get it resolved without conflict.
Keiths could very well have the better price but...............................

there's a guy on here that is selling G3 model 23 & 27 new for $485. I think his name is JCS? He's under the vendor forums. Thats a pretty good price IMO for spankin' new

Thanks for the advice, managed to track one down that I want. Just need to get down there to pick it up, or rather pay for it and wait 3 days because Washington County is taking their sweet time processing my permit.

The GSSF deal is great. That's how I bought my last one. Saved about $100. I understand that if you take the Glock Armorers course you can get two additional Glocks at LE pricing per year.

The other place I normally look is gungenie.com (http://www.galleryofguns.com/Genie/Default.aspx). There is normally a substantial savings there as compared to local retail pricing. I've seen lots of people pay more for a used gun than they could have gotten a new one for through Gun Genie. I suppose some are paying a premium to avoid the background check.

I have found Fisherman's at Hayden Park, Keith's and GunBroker in Tigard have the best new pistol prices, and Keith's and Gunbroker usually have some used Glocks for sale under $400. Once in a while Al's Guns in Forest Grove has some used Glocks, but they are mostly a few local trade ins. But when Al's has a used gun that you want he (Marcus is the owner) generally has very fair prices.

My SIL just bought a Glock 32 at Keith's with his active duty military discount for about $385 (limit of one or two per year). He did not know about that and was stunned at the discount. Great to see Glock support our military and LEOs so well.

Did you buy that in the last week? Are you the jerk that made me have to get the G17? :)

I had originally laid away the G19 but put it back. I went back the next day to maybe get the G19 and it was gone.
Nope, just bought it tonight from the Woodburn store, so I doubt it's the same one.

I called them this afternoon, found a good priced G19, drove down after work and picked it up.

They were going to hold it until I could get down there in the morning, but I got off work early and couldn't wait til morning.

I figured there would be a 3 day since I don't have my permit yet and wanted to get the process started so I could get it Monday, but my background came back squeaky clean with prior purchase history too so I was able to walk right out with it.

BTW: Love your sig. I think the same way. Sure laugh at me for gathering firearms and reading survival manuals, and watching zombie documentaries (Romero films) but when Z-Day hits. Who will they run to? lol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top