JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My wife and I have decided to refurnish our living room and we want to get a new gun cabinet I have seen a lot of nice ones online but we would like to go to a physical store and see some in real life anyone know of a place in the Portlandish area

I see a lot of nice gun cabinets for sale on Craigslist for really cheap lately.
Most folks are getting gun safes because they are concerned that anyone entering there home can easily walk off with their firearms, if stored in a gun cabinet.

Bimart currently has these on sale (until 12/12/2012)

bimartgunsafe.jpg

Last Edited:
Im not going to get into an argument over gun cabinet verses gunsafe
Craigslist is nice but you have to be careful lots of weirdos
Im looking for an actual store that sells gun cabinets
By gun cabinet are you talking ones that have glass for display or ones that are like gun safes only not as secure? If the former then I don't know. If the latter, then BiMart, Dick's Sporting Goods, Wholesale Sports, Big 5, etc.

Yes a wood structure with a glass door framed in matching wood preferably with a light of some sort and a storage compartment under by which to hold ammo and accessories, a gun cabinet like a curio cabinet, but for firearms

I can't remember where I saw it but it was either Rich's gun store or Fishermans Marine recently. Wood and glass. They do look very cool in a family room.

My hunting partner lost most of his rifle collection to thieves back years ago. They just broke the glass and took the rifles. But I think it was an inside job with his son who was into meth at the time.

Just a thought, but you could commission a cabinet maker to make you exactly what you want. With the economy the way it is don't be afraid to negotiate with them either. I bet they'll sharpen their pencil really well.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top