JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wondering if any of you know where to try on some of these or similar frames in the Portland metro area. I had Decot frames when I used to complete in skeet, but those frames have long ago fallen apart after many years of service. I have been using some frames from Visonworks that are adjusted to sit up high with my astigmatism Rx and they mostly work. I still have times when I have the top of the frame in my visual field and/or they don't come close enough to my nose after being raised up. I've seen only three other threads on this and figure maybe by posting it in the competitive shooting category, that skeet/trap/sporting clays/service rifle shooters will chime in.

Closest place I know of where you can find Re Rangers is at Mid-Valley Clays and Shooting School located in Gervais, OR. If you want RX compatible glasses, I'd suggest Pillas and would get a hold of Dave Senter as he is the local rep around here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top