JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for a scope for an SW MP15-22 that also has rails so that an accessory can be mounted later.

My needs are for low power -- either 4x fixed or something in the 3-9x variable range. Use will be primarily at the range @ 25, 50 & 100 yards; occasionally up to 200.

Want an illumindated reticle; preferably switchable between red & green with a bullet drop indicator.

Would like to keep the $ below 400 if possible.

Around Portland I have noticed that most sporting goods stores have a generic, but usable, selection of scopes but if you want a better selection, gun shops like Keiths or Curts have better suited scopes for the types of rifles/carbines that show up frequently on these boards.

Sounds like you've priced yourself nicely into a Vortex Brand product. Not a lot of places carry them locally from what I've seen but they are gaining popularity. I just saw a few of them on the shelf at Rapid Fire Arms in Sandy, Oregon but not sure which models they had. Most of them have the Red or black reticle. They make a nice 1-4 power that I almost purchased and at last minute went with a Trijicon because that day I had more $ than sense.

Sounds like you've priced yourself nicely into a Vortex Brand product. Not a lot of places carry them locally from what I've seen but they are gaining popularity. I just saw a few of them on the shelf at Rapid Fire Arms in Sandy, Oregon but not sure which models they had. Most of them have the Red or black reticle. They make a nice 1-4 power that I almost purchased and at last minute went with a Trijicon because that day I had more $ than sense.

Vortex is sold at NW Armory I know, and its good stuff, my Strike Fire Red Dot is great.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top