Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Where to buy powder and primer in Western WA?

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by skyfire1201, Jan 2, 2014.

1. skyfire1201

skyfire1201 Seattle Member

Hi all, I'm new to reloading and am gathering components to reload for 300BLK and 9mm. But when I look online, everywhere is out of stock on the powder I plan to use for reloading, and the local places I called (Cabela's, Outdoor Emporium) don't have any either. Other than monitoring the classified ads forum, are there any places around western WA that stocks common powder for these two calibers?

thanks!

2. vertical ascent

vertical ascent Vancouver Active Member

Good morning,

I too reload 300Blackout and 9mm. What particular reloading components are you looking for? I can spare a few of what I have, let me know what you need and see if I have what you're asking.

3. skyfire1201

Thanks vertical ascent! I'm looking for AA1680 powder for 300blk, and AA#5 or #2 for 9mm.

4. spectra

spectra The Couve Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

Get on Seattle guns and search out Sagewa he is on here also. He is in Renton I think nad he caries all sorts of reloading stuff. He did just have 1680 in 8lb form for a great price but t hey are all gone now. He is maybe getting more. Give him a pm and maybe he can help you out.

5. zxtaz

zxtaz West Seattle Member

Welcher's Gun Shop, Inc in Tacoma WA
    6400 Pacific Ave, Tacoma · (253) 472-1113

I just picked no 41 primers and IMR 4227
    they still have more.

6. vertical ascent

vertical ascent Vancouver Active Member

As far as powder for the 300Blackout, I have W296 (same as H110), 125gr SMK, Hornady 150gr FMJBT (blems). And for pistol the only I have are Winchester Autocomp.

7. skyfire1201

Thank for all the info guys! I'll followup on Welchers and Sagewa.

8. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

try sportsman warehouse, I have been seeing 9mm brass there for several weeks.

9. Stump

Stump Westeren Washington New Member

Bob's Sporting Goods in Longview. They have IMR 4350 4895 and H414 along with some others, They had Federal 210 primers and lead. It's been pretty steady supply.