JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all, I'm new to reloading and am gathering components to reload for 300BLK and 9mm. But when I look online, everywhere is out of stock on the powder I plan to use for reloading, and the local places I called (Cabela's, Outdoor Emporium) don't have any either. Other than monitoring the classified ads forum, are there any places around western WA that stocks common powder for these two calibers?

thanks!

Good morning,

I too reload 300Blackout and 9mm. What particular reloading components are you looking for? I can spare a few of what I have, let me know what you need and see if I have what you're asking.

Get on Seattle guns and search out Sagewa he is on here also. He is in Renton I think nad he caries all sorts of reloading stuff. He did just have 1680 in 8lb form for a great price but t hey are all gone now. He is maybe getting more. Give him a pm and maybe he can help you out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top