JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My gas furnace is trying to anger me by not working. I need to buy a new ignitor for it. Does anyone know of store that will sell parts in Portland? I googled it but it seemed most of the HVAC places around town can fix it but they're not really into selling parts? Any suggestions (seriously it's so damn cold)?

call A-Action Heating and Air conditioning. They are out on TV Hwy about 185th. Bought a thermocouple from them a couple of years ago. Nice folks and great price. Not to mention they had the part in stock!

(503) 649-3524

call A-Action Heating and Air conditioning. They are out on TV Hwy about 185th. Bought a thermocouple from them a couple of years ago. Nice folks and great price. Not to mention they had the part in stock!

(503) 649-3524

+1 They are out in my neck of the woods and I have bought parts from them before.

WL May Company

Many of the smaller local companies just pick up their parts there and charge you more.

Portland (Central Service Center)
1120 S.E. Madison
Portland, OR 97214
P 503.231.7000 Toll Free 800.377.8881
F 503.239.3995 Toll Free 800.956.2926

Thanks for the suggestion. I am in troutdale though so both places are way far for me. Anyone know of a place on the eastside?

Yeah, it was a bit of a drive for me, too. But they had what I needed and I was very tired of a cold house!

Good luck, Freezing sucks!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads