JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sportsman used to have a huge selection of bulk lead head jigs. All different sizes and colors. You put what you wanted in a small plastic container by size and you got exactly what you wanted. Now all I can find there is pre-packaged ones in very limited colors. (Yes, most the colors are intended to catch fisherman, not fish, but I do like a variety.)

Does Cabelas or Fisherman Marine have a good selection in bulk like this? Anywhere else?

I can get them on E-bay and Amazon, but you never know the quality of the hooks, paint and if the eye is filled with paint unless you look at them close first. And in the past what I have received isn't exactly what I thought I was ordering.

Yes, Fishermans has a good selection, but it gets picked over pretty fast when the season is running! They do have the moulds and color dips so you can make your own custom Jigs as needed! There is a new Fishing Shop in Tigard just down the block from Oregon Rifle, they had a pretty good selection as well, and decent prices too!

Our local Bi-Mart has a great selection of just about everything but lead head jigs. I'm in Salem and avoid Portland if possible, but next time I'm that way I will hit up Fisherman Marine. Will also check out the Tigard store. Thanks for the help!

Tried that and ended up with some bad hooks...wouldn't stay sharp and the barb was crap. So yes I can, but I'd rather inspect first and be able to pick out exactly the size and colors I want.

Oregon Tackle Company has a wharehouse/shop a few blocks down on Johnson Creek Blvd, if you're going to the 82nd Sportsmans Warehouse.

https://www.oregontackleinc.com/

I think they do custom orders too...

They make the best bass jig heads... sharp hooks and strong enough to catch bass, but malliable enough to bend the shank if you get snagged.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads