JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I buy the paper IDPA practice targets for my classes and practice. Its a lot less expensive then using the official match cardboard targets. The target and scoring areas of the paper targets are the same size as the cardboard targets. You can find them online for about $30-$35 for 100 targets.

Damon
YouTube Damon's IDPA Videos

Or you can make your own.

I googled the dimensions and just drew them out on some construction paper I bought at bi mart for a dollar, then cut it out and use it as a template and just spray paint over it onto freezer paper that I also bought at bi-mart for $3.00. The day before shooting I spray a bunch out and hang them up to dry, then roll them all up inside piece of PVC and throw em in the trunk.

The other thing is when I have been at the comps they always get people to try and take the white no hit targets. I have brought home a few of those and when the stage is run as planned they usually have very few holes in them. So keep that in mind when you go to your next one.

The other thing is when I have been at the comps they always get people to try and take the white no hit targets. I have brought home a few of those and when the stage is run as planned they usually have very few holes in them. So keep that in mind when you go to your next one.

There are not any white no-shoot targets in IDPA. White no-shoots are used in USPSA but not IDPA. IDPA no-shoots are regular IDPA targets with black hands painted on them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top