Where to Buy IDPA Targets

Reactions
Shot the IDPA match at Tri-County on Sunday. The weather officer was apparently in Key West for the weekend. Otherwise it was fun.

I'd like to get some IDPA targets for practice; does any store in the area carry them?

Reactions
I buy the paper IDPA practice targets for my classes and practice. Its a lot less expensive then using the official match cardboard targets. The target and scoring areas of the paper targets are the same size as the cardboard targets. You can find them online for about $30-$35 for 100 targets.

Damon
YouTube Damon's IDPA Videos

Reactions
Or you can make your own.

I googled the dimensions and just drew them out on some construction paper I bought at bi mart for a dollar, then cut it out and use it as a template and just spray paint over it onto freezer paper that I also bought at bi-mart for $3.00. The day before shooting I spray a bunch out and hang them up to dry, then roll them all up inside piece of PVC and throw em in the trunk.

Reactions
I saw a bunch of idpa targets over at northwest armory a while back, don't know if they still have them but worth a phone call.

Reactions
The other thing is when I have been at the comps they always get people to try and take the white no hit targets. I have brought home a few of those and when the stage is run as planned they usually have very few holes in them. So keep that in mind when you go to your next one.

Reactions
The other thing is when I have been at the comps they always get people to try and take the white no hit targets. I have brought home a few of those and when the stage is run as planned they usually have very few holes in them. So keep that in mind when you go to your next one.
There are not any white no-shoot targets in IDPA. White no-shoots are used in USPSA but not IDPA. IDPA no-shoots are regular IDPA targets with black hands painted on them.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    My Go To For FTF Transfers and The only FFL I ship to.
    I use a Cut Above for Everything firearm related. I'm in there for something at least weekly. The team is great and the prices are great. You...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    They make transfers very easy
    My preferred place for transfers. The staff has always been very friendly. Even with the background checks sometimes taking forever, they are...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    1.00 star(s)
    met a member to sell a gun
    worst experience I have ever had treated as tho i was stealing from them have you ever met someone and with that initial moment you know there's...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome store
    been shopping here for years now, so has my grandfather. they provide excellent services
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
Top Bottom