JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey, I am looking to buy one of those old time cast iron grain mills and a meat grinder. I have found them online but the shipping is like 3 times the amount of the product! Does anyone know of where I can purchase them around the Portland area? Maybe within 50 miles or so. Thanks, Howard

Here are a few examples.

Last Edited:
This is a long shot but it is worth a try! Besides it is a great store - one that time has forgotten!

There is an old time, old fashion 1950's type Hardware store called Ankeny Hardware located on 1134 South East Stark Ave. Portland. They are a major re-seller of Aladdin Mantle Lamps and other related Leman's type supplies. If anyone has what you're looking for they would. I'd look them up and give them a call.

Years ago I bought a Country Living Grain Mill from these folks in Vancouver. It is expensive, but is extremely high quality. Looks like they also carry another brand that is less expensive.

www.healthyharvest.com

+1 on Healty Harvest in Vancouver. I bought a Country Living Grain Mill there a few years ago. It is a top quality product and much better quality than the ones pictured in the OP.

Here is a link to the mill:

<broken link removed>

Good luck and shoot straight.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads