JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tons of great information here, thank you all very much. I think I may order the Smokey Mountain holster with the BOSS DOH hanger kit. I will probably also order the mag holder Gbirk posted.

Like Reno said they will most likely let you shoot from low ready. (That's how I started) I have been shooting steel matches for two years now and I don't have mag carriers. I use a cheap eBay holster and carry my mags in my back pocket.

I don't finish last anymore either!

Don't go to watch. Shoot!

Like Reno said they will most likely let you shoot from low ready. (That's how I started) I have been shooting steel matches for two years now and I don't have mag carriers. I use a cheap eBay holster and carry my mags in my back pocket.

I don't finish last anymore either!

Don't go to watch. Shoot!
Finishing last is my job now!

But I agree, just go and shoot. Everyone is there to have fun and everyone was very helpful. All you really need is a gun, pistol bag, ammo and to show up. I saw people loading mags for the shooter because he ran out and people sharing ammo too. Could not have been a better group of people to spend a day with.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top