JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been calling around & I cannot find a lower in the portland area. The only lower I have found is at keiths & it is a RRA W/M4 stock for $300. Is there any other dealers that sell lowers at good prices, maybe in OC,gresham,beaverton. I am hoping to pay near $250-275 with BG. I would like it to match my del ton A4 Upper. Also I wanted to mention, I want the buttstock/buffer tube with the lower. The last place I called thought a complete lower was a lower with LPK & no stock. Does anyone have any ideas???:)

last time I called they told me like $450 over the phone. that was a couple days ago. Im also interested in a lower w/ LPK but I would have to get that privately. I called again & they have the same lower as keiths, but $20 more..they want $319

Well, was there about two weeks ago, they have several different brands. When I was looking at a LMT lower it was like $390. But I would think they have some less expensive brands too. They have an elitist mentality there.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top