Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

where to buy complete lowers in portland

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by .45's and .38's, Mar 2, 2010.

1. .45's and .38's

.45's and .38's Happy Valley OR Well-Known Member

I have been calling around & I cannot find a lower in the portland area. The only lower I have found is at keiths & it is a RRA W/M4 stock for $300. Is there any other dealers that sell lowers at good prices, maybe in OC,gresham,beaverton. I am hoping to pay near $250-275 with BG. I would like it to match my del ton A4 Upper. Also I wanted to mention, I want the buttstock/buffer tube with the lower. The last place I called thought a complete lower was a lower with LPK & no stock. Does anyone have any ideas???:)

2. chase

chase Wilsonville, OR Active Member

Northwest Armory on McLoughlin Blvd. They carry lmt, bushmaster, and others. They actually carry complete lowers (lpk, buffer, stock). You should give them a call.

3. .45's and .38's

last time I called they told me like $450 over the phone. that was a couple days ago. Im also interested in a lower w/ LPK but I would have to get that privately. I called again & they have the same lower as keiths, but $20 more..they want $319

4. chase

chase Wilsonville, OR Active Member

Well, was there about two weeks ago, they have several different brands. When I was looking at a LMT lower it was like $390. But I would think they have some less expensive brands too. They have an elitist mentality there.

5. .45's and .38's

Thanks for your help :thumbup:

6. GSB09

GSB09 Portland Oregon Member

7. JC Weaponry

JC Weaponry Newberg, OR Member

Stoner Arms will have them at the PDX show if you can wait. (He's down in Salem/Kaiser Area otherwise.)

8. SICARIO

SICARIO Oregon City Active Member

Gunbroker ordered a stag for me a while ago

9. .45's and .38's

Thanks for the help guys. I found what I was looking for :) :thumbup:

10. Iceberg

Iceberg Forest Grove Active Member

L&L Guns, Battleground - CMMG complete lower w/ M4 stock $250, DPMS complete lower w/ M4 Stock $279.00

No tax for Oregon folks.