JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a soft spot for really low quality and caliber cheap handguns, like Phoenix, Jiminez, Cobra, etc. Are there any stores in the PDX area that stock a reasonable selection of these types of firearms?

Thanks,
Jordan

Last Edited:
This guy keeps emailing me this' well, twice now;

JA25 Black $103 shipped. JA32 or 380 Black $113 shipped. Must be paid this week to get special price. CC fees included in price.

Bradley

[email protected]

https://bkarms.net/

B.R.Kennedy (BKArms) on Twitter

1-608-289-4103(anytime,leave message if no answer)

New firearms $20-$25 over cost. Accounts with over 20 distributors. Email make, model for price quote.
Old outboard repair, parts & sales.

Is this a "LOADED" question?
Are you "GUNNIN" for a particular response?
You shouldn't go off "HALF COCKED" on such a sensitive topic.
Cause it's probably just a "FLASH IN THE PAN" on this site.
Really, I think you "MIS-FIRED" on this one!:s0114:

Ya know what, I'm not even gunna start in on the Glock thing, I don't feel like a
wasting my time, bottom line is, there's a reason the majority or Police Forces in the country use Glocks or approve officers to carry them. I've never had any issue with any of the many Glocks I've owned, neither has anybody I know. They may not be as pretty or smooth as a Beretta or 1911, but they are NOT a POS. IDE like to know why you think they are though...

...They may not be as pretty or smooth as a Beretta or 1911, but they are NOT a POS. IDE like to know why you think they are though...

There's two possible answers as to why.

1. To get a reaction like that.

2. He's that Warren dude from The Gun Room.

The cheapness of these mentioned guns is the use of a zinc alloy, Zamak, which is about 96% zinc. It is garbage metal, pot metal my old dad used to call it.

Lately though I'd have to say that any of the companies still making them are more honest than some of the big named makers who are also starting to use garbage metal, giving the alloy proprietary names, and selling them to American buyers.

I'm not going to mention names because common practice is to shoot the messenger instead of being angry at the companies that do that. Before you buy the gun, call and ask what every major part is made of, they should be proud to tell you. If they give you some weird name you've never heard of, like "Brasslite", you can wonder if they have something to hide.:winkkiss:

There's a guy that hangs out at NE 17th and Killingsworth in Portland that sells POS handguns. They are not always cheap, but he don't ask no questions. The more people that leave their guns in their vehicles or don't have a safe in their house, the better his selection.

c'm'on now, who hasn't had a little fun with cheapo beater guns here, blasting some rounds through a raven .25 then telling your friends with a laugh that the box of ammo you just went through cost 1/3rd what you paid for the gun

c'm'on now, who hasn't had a little fun with cheapo beater guns here, blasting some rounds through a raven .25 then telling your friends with a laugh that the box of ammo you just went through cost 1/3rd what you paid for the gun

This is the thing I don't understand about buying a cheap POS, as expensive as ammo is getting (specially .25, .32, .380) why would you WANT to struggle through shooting it out of a junk gun. It's like buying a Yugo that only runs on race gas. That being said, I see a high ratio of POS guns at the pawn shops around here.

I don't know about POS handguns, but the Yellow Pages does list a few good psychiatrists.

Haha, no thanks, I'm more afraid of a psychiatrist than a J-22. It's not like I don't have or want more nice guns, but something about the little hundred dollar crap ones that's just adorable. More for wall hanging than carrying.

Only places that I have seen multiple junk guns are at the pawnshops. Word of warning though: It's a junk gun, if it's at the pawn shop, it's a used junk gun. I wouldn't recommend the actual use of one without taking it to an actual gunsmith first to inspect it. After all that running around though you could just buy a better non-junk gun.

The Gun Broker in Clackamas usually has Hi-Point, Kel-Tec, Jimenez, and Cobra Enterprises to name a few. I bought a JA-9 there, and I really like it. I shot 200 rounds so far and had two jams. One was from "limp wristing" and the other was on the last magazine. I suspect the second jam was because the gun was getting dirty by then. I was able to shoot soda cans with it at 25 feet no problem. I have "better" handguns, but I bought this one just for fun.

I've been tempted by the cheapo $100 junk pistols at times. They seem like they could be a whole lot of fun. I wouldn't get one in anything other than .22LR. 25ACP is too expensive to shoot out of a junk gun, and I'd avoid the ones in .32 auto, .380, or 9mm for safety reasons. Figure if the gun blows up, injury is less likely if it's .22LR.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top