JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Graf's has Schutzen black powder for sale and in stock at under $19/lb.
Good price, but buy a lot of it or the hazmat fee will kill that price. It's the same fee for one pound as it is for ten pounds, so best to buy as much as possible under one hazmat fee. If you can't use it all, get some friends to split it with.

I see that Graf's has their own brand of bp, any real world reports on it ? I shoot an old T/C Hawken, 50 cal ,and about to use up the last of my Goex I got many moons agol.
Recently purchased 4lbs of Grafs & 4lbs of Schuetsen.
Both are made by Wano powder in Germany.
Same bottle, same powder, even the lot numbers are close.
It's good powder. Not as energetic as Swiss or Old English, but serves my purposes well.
Buy the Grafs with confidence.

20230531_183443.jpg 20230531_183226.jpg

I thought you can make the stuff..?
Well, thanks a ton for sending me down THAT rabbit hole! :s0114:

Turns out you can, it's *relatively* safe and easy but not as consistent as 'store bought'

Also I'm not sure how well my wife, chickens or suburban neighbors would react to a small trench / bunker in the back yard with a little rock tumble running 24/7 :s0141:

You can, many excellent DIY instructions (in print) on the 'net. I find, what your charcoal came from makes a world of difference.

Yep. Ken is a good guy. Very helpful. I thought he got out of the business so I tossed his card.
He had a booth at the Rickreall Gun Show not long ago, so I think he's still in business.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top