JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for a Plumb Crazy lower. If your a dealer or someone who is looking to sell please let me know.

Now onto the discussion of these strange lowers... I have been impressed with them. I'm going for a super lightweight build. What's your thoughts?

Thanks nate

I also am looking for the plumb lower. I am near Portland. I have a wtb posted but I am not having much luck. As far as reviews, I havent read anything bad yet. Also really want to build a lightweight build with my A1 upper! I hear the LPK can be switched out also!

Thanks I'll contact him.

I have used one. There pretty sweet. The one I used he had swapped the trigger out. He had a light weight pencil barrel upper on it. When I had shot it, it had about 500 rounds down the tube and no signs of wear.

nate

e-mail ross. at............

[email protected]

he has a bunch of them.

i built a lightweight 20 pencil barrel.

with my plum crazy lower. and a cheap aluminum, midwayusa free floating handguard, with A1 stock. .625 single rail gas block' DD buis,

dang thing is really light' and the most accurate AR i own.

peabody

FYI, got to play around with one of these a couple days ago. I love the idea (it is VERY light!).

However, the trigger and sear assembly are also plastic. Also, you cannot put a standard metal sear assembly in it (unless you re-drilled the holes). Lastly, the price for plastic is a bit disturbing...

There is a spot in Arizona that has them in stock.Google it, pm me if u have trouble.second build I got one and slapped on an Olympic arms 14.5 " 5.56 Barrel and there matching aluminum lightweight quad rail, yhm threaded break. Very lightweight, even with a 5.56 bcg and 30 round mag. As it sits now its got the .22 bcg and a 50 round black dog drum.

Screw it I'm going to look it up now. Here's one but not the one I'm thinking of. Back to Google.

http://www.texasgunclass.com/GunsForSale.html

<broken link removed>

FYI, got to play around with one of these a couple days ago. I love the idea (it is VERY light!).

However, the trigger and sear assembly are also plastic. Also, you cannot put a standard metal sear assembly in it (unless you re-drilled the holes). Lastly, the price for plastic is a bit disturbing...

???? re-drill what ?
several peoples have swapped out the trigger group, havent heard of anyone re-drilling anything ?

friend of mine on the west coast, putt a rock river two stage in his... no problems ?

peabody

???? re-drill what ?
several peoples have swapped out the trigger group, havent heard of anyone re-drilling anything ?

friend of mine on the west coast, putt a rock river two stage in his... no problems ?

peabody

Was told by my source that the pin holes were too small to put a standard trigger sear in it. If that is not the case then my bad...still too expensive for plastic though.

Was told by my source that the pin holes were too small to put a standard trigger sear in it. If that is not the case then my bad...still too expensive for plastic though.

well ? expensive ?

im not sure about that, i bought mine for 135 dollars shipped,
that comes with complete M4 buttstock.
didn't thinks that was too bad ?

i mean.. heck :)
its all there. just add upper and go shooting.

:)

peabody

well ? expensive ?

im not sure about that, i bought mine for 135 dollars shipped,
that comes with complete M4 buttstock.
didn't thinks that was too bad ?

i mean.. heck :)
its all there. just add upper and go shooting.

:)

peabody

I guess that is fine now-a-days. That's still retarded though, considering I got my del-ton complete lower (without stock) for $85 just two years ago.

Even <broken link removed> , in which I've personally known to be the lowest around, have more than doubled their prices within the last year. I think just about everything (at least AR related) is way overpriced for what it's worth.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top