JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Have been buying 7.62x39 from members of NWFirearms but it is a problem to meet up and make purchases. Also, the deals instantly get taken up. Where are you folks ordering online to have shipped. Are there downsides to purchasing in this fashion? Appreciate feedback. PS, I buy in 1000 round lots.

The downside that has stopped me from ordering ammo online is shipping costs that most charge. 1000 rounds is going to be heavy.
I did recently by some ammo from Sportsman's online, but only because shipping was free.

Online ordering is fine but your delivery person will hate you,-:). Those 1000-round cans are heavy. Brass is even heavier.

SGammo had a good deal on arsenal rounds a few weeks ago. Worth monitoring for something you like. Probably not the cheapest.

Shipping to 97062 is $50 so a case of x39 delivered is just under $400

Important to note that those have corrosive primers.

If that's not an issue for the OP...

SGAmmo is currently offering this Factory Reman. Vympel 124gr FMJ BT(w/ corrosive primers) for $369.50 per 1K(shipped).

Could be off base 'cause I live in and shop in Virginia but does ammoseek.com work on your area of the coast? They list almost every caliber known at one time or another.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top