JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Today I went to Wholesale Warehouse, Dicks, and two Bimarts and no .380 ammo to be found. I don't want high end stuff, just cheap practice stuff. Anyone know where I can find some cheap practice ammo?

I find it online for $14 per 50 rounds (95gr Fiocchi) but I need to buy quite a few boxes to make the shipping worth it. If I buy 10 boxes shipping is just over $15 so about .03/round making it .31 per round total which seems pretty good. Only thing is, I will never shoot 500 rounds of .380. Anyone want to split this? If so I will purchase it in bulk to save money.

My local bimart usually stocks it, often in the mega packs (250) for some where round 75 bones.

Edit: I was just at sportsmans authority ( or whatever) and it was 75 for 200 rounds. Still not as good as bimart but not too bad.

Bi Mart in Hillsboro has had .380 in stock everytime I have been in recently. They carry Remington UMC 50 round boxes, UMC 250 count, and Hornady Critical Defense 20 round packs. Just be patient, it will show up where you are shopping.

You could also try Big 5 Sports. The one in Hillsboro usually has all types of ammo in stock, they are just a couple of bucks more than Bi Mart. Also, think about Dick's Sporting Goods, they often have buy 1, get one for half off on Rem UMC ammos.

I hope that helps........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capitalism is BO$$!!!

Weird, wholesale sports had .380 in stock the last time I was in there (I usually look to see the price - as the wife has a .380 Bersa Thunder). Best price I found tho, was Wal Mart. I got the 100 round Winchester USA value pack of it. It was slightly more expensive than 9mm, but less than .40SW when I bought it. I think about $23 for 100 rounds.

Yesterday I went to Walmart in St. Helens. They had a box of 50 (I think Remington) for $18.xx and a box of 100 (Winchester) for $37 or $38. I passed on that.
If you're ever around Hillsboro, Willamette Valley Arms sells their own brand for $14 per 50. I thought their store brand ammo was reloaded but apparently not all of it is. They pointed out that my box of .380 was made from new brass. It shot fine and I'll be back to buy more.

The 380 shortage comes and goes. Right now we have some in stock. We buy when it is available. We don't have a hub warehouse, so it comes direct. When its available, we get it. Just got a ton of Double Tap in. Cool ammo.

Matt Selders

They finally got some in at my local Bimart in bulk 250 round boxes. It was a good price so I bought it. They also had .223 for $6 a box so I picked up a case of that too.

Fisherman's on the Oregon city Shopping Center almost always has it.

I've seen it every time I've been there recently. PMC at a reasonable price. (sorry, don't remember how much)

I know it's a drive for you, but Willamette Valley Firearms in Hillsboro has both 100 gr. FMC and 90 gr. JHP that they load themselves in stock. I picked up 100 rds for $29. I haven't shot it yet, but the .45ACP 230 gr. ball they load is good stuff.

There are a few online sellers/Stores that have decent pricing. I just bought 500 rounds of .40S&W for 108 + shipping. shipping was about 12.00 for a 22 lb package

here are some 380 links
HANDGUN - 380 ACP - Ventura Munitions Store

Ammo-Pistol - 380 Auto - Surplus Ammo

Our local walmarts have been low or expensive on ammo lately..so i went online.

Now to get out to the range and run a few hundred rounds throough the new XD40

Now to get out to the range and run a few hundred rounds throough the new XD40

LOL, I did that with my XD. 330 rounds in 1 1/2 hours, Would have faster but I only 2 or 3 mags at the time.
man that gun was hot... Still shoots dead on POA

Last weekend, Wholesale Sports Clackamas had Doubletap .380 in FMJ and JHP. It wasn't cheap, but surprisingly cheaper than a lot of other good SD ammo. Wal Mart across the street almost always has .380 WWB under $30 for the 100 pack and Tula for under $15.

... it's a long drive but, West Coast Armory, Bellevue, WA has .380 in stock.

Speer Gold Dot 90 gr GDHP
Cor-Bon 90 gr JHP
Hornady 90 gr JHP
Federal Hydra-Shok 90gr JHP
PMC 90 gr FMJ

out of Remington JHP
no Buffalo Bore +p HC 100gr, but can be ordered in

chris

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show