JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi. I'm selling 300rnds of Winchester 5.56 55grn FMJ, but I'm located in Seattle which is a bit far for you. The 300 rounds are $140.

I'm also selling 500 casings of .223 military brass (once fired) for $80.

Anyone know of a good deal on decent quality 223 ammo?? Would prefer something local as shipping costs make internet puchases rather cost prohibitive. 8)

I have around 200 rnds of hand loaded ammo. I just sold my AR at the last gun show. Make me an offer. I also have a Lee Pro-1000 in .223 that has about 500 rnds loaded on it.

I'm thinking of trying to make it to the PDX gun show friday the 23rd, and see what's there for .223/5.56 ammo - anybody have luck at recent shows?

You had better get there EARLY and be the first in line. The last BIG show up there that I went to everyone was SOLD OUT VERY VERY quickly.

American Eagle XM193 (technically they're labelled as 5.56mm) 55gr FMJ have been on sale at Sportsman's Warehouse for the last few weeks: 200 rds for $90+tax.

So far that's the best I've found. For target-grade ammo you're going to pay about 50 cents/round (give or take a nickel) just about everywhere whether you buy in person or online.

Not counting Wolf ammo, of course.

Excellent! Thank you for that tip JumpWings!
Now I just have to make it over to that side of town...
5.56 - I usually don't see this in stores, usually just the .223

BTW - anybody have experience with reloading .223/5.56?
Is it cost effective if I can get the equipment for a decent price?
I've heard I should use a progressive press... I guess i'll have to search the forums or make a new post to get info on this...

American Eagle XM193 (technically they're labelled as 5.56mm) 55gr FMJ have been on sale at Sportsman's Warehouse for the last few weeks: 200 rds for $90+tax.

So far that's the best I've found. For target-grade ammo you're going to pay about 50 cents/round (give or take a nickel) just about everywhere whether you buy in person or online.

Not counting Wolf ammo, of course.

Bi Mart in PDX area has Remington UMC 55gr MC for 89.95/200. 55 gr FMJ at 8.95 a box. Been that price for about 3 months.

Bi Mart in PDX area has Remington UMC 55gr MC for 89.95/200. 55 gr FMJ at 8.95 a box. Been that price for about 3 months.

Sounds like the exact same deal as SpWarehouse.

I should mention that I cannot testify as to the quality of the American Eagle ammo; I haven't tried any of it yet.
The rumor mill suggests that it's decent ammo for plinking.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top