JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pikes Place Market.....

just kidding.

That's a tough one. I used to live in the Seattle area and a lot of my bug out plan was dependent on the season. If its summer I would be heading for Central Washington area. Winter time, not so much. I had use of a cabin in the western cascades that was off the grid to use....somewhere secluded, safe and stocked.

It depends on where you are, what your are escaping from, what you have where you are going and what season it is.

I would not want to cross the Cascades in the winter if I wasn't sure I could take one of the easiest passes (e.g., I-90) in a motor vehicle and have no problems doing it. I certainly wouldn't want to try the more difficult passes like the North Cascades.

That said, if you can handle the cold, from Winthrop over to IDaho there are some nice areas.

The peninsula is nicer weather wise if the scenario is such that you didn't have to worry about everybody and their dogs coming from Seattle. Otherwise I would go north from Seattle trying to get north of at least Marysville - but then probably so would a lot of other people too.

Long term, I would try for the B.C. coastal areas west of the mountains, if the scenario is such that you didn't have to worry about getting through Vancouver.

This all assumes you are in the Seattle area like most people are.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top