JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bi mart in Walla Walla had cci mini mags and stingers this morning. $5.95/50 stingers, $6.95/100 mini mags.

They've got the ruger 10/22 buttlercreek hotlips mags for about 6.95.. Which is ideal because that about all they're worth. Limit of 4.
No real sales on ammo at the hillsboro store.. Just .17 and buckshot/slugs

I was just surprised to see it in stock for a decent price. This was at like 9:30 this morning and they opened at 5. I guess Black Friday isn't a busy shopping day here in walla walla.

I was in Oregon City today and decided to go into the Bi-Mart.. it was like 11:00 so I figured what the hey.
There were a bunch of people milling around the gun counter with no apparent order so I just sidled up to some young (early 20's?) guy and said "what's up?".. meaning where's the end of the line, what are you all waiting for etc.
I soon realized that all these milling people were waiting to get a "instacheck" and that this fellow was waiting so he could walk out with his .22. He'd been waiting for hours.
He said "go ahead and put your order in and join the wait". Well all I wanted was some .22 ammo so I stepped up and said gimme.. I got the very last box of Stingers (any .22, actually) handed to me in two seconds (no bulk boxes etc.) and on my way to pay for it, I asked the young guy, hey, are you going to have any ammo for that .22? whereupon he said, "no". I just handed him the box, saying you shoulda been making better use of your time, standing here for hours while all the .22 got bought up. I left empty handed and he was grateful and learned a lesson.

I was in Oregon City today and decided to go into the Bi-Mart.. it was like 11:00 so I figured what the hey.
There were a bunch of people milling around the gun counter with no apparent order so I just sidled up to some young (early 20's?) guy and said "what's up?".. meaning where's the end of the line, what are you all waiting for etc.
I soon realized that all these milling people were waiting to get a "instacheck" and that this fellow was waiting so he could walk out with his .22. He'd been waiting for hours.
He said "go ahead and put your order in and join the wait". Well all I wanted was some .22 ammo so I stepped up and said gimme.. I got the very last box of Stingers (any .22, actually) handed to me in two seconds (no bulk boxes etc.) and on my way to pay for it, I asked the young guy, hey, are you going to have any ammo for that .22? whereupon he said, "no". I just handed him the box, saying you shoulda been making better use of your time, standing here for hours while all the .22 got bought up. I left empty handed and he was grateful and learned a lesson.

That was good of you. Pretty dumb to sit and wait for a gun and not consider the need to feed the gun while I am sure there was a lot more earlier in the day. He will be grateful and then definitely learn his lesson when that ammo is gone in a short outing. I have gone back to using 10 round 10/22 mags after paying for the reversible 30 round ruger mags that you just flip over. Shooting for accuracy can be a lot of fun if you find ways to make a game of it or put money up.

I figured that his shortsightedness would totally further sour his buying experience. And that'd suck. He seemed like a nice guy and we need more good shooters in the world.

When you can get all the Stingers you want shipped to you from Midway for the same price inc shipping as waiting in some line at Bi-Mart (love Bi-Mart btw) I don't see why anyone would do it? (Talking large qty 500-5000 here, not one box of course)

They've come up available three times in the last ten days. Even up to a 5000 qty. So why drive to a Bi-mart for a box of two '50s?' I blow through that at the range in short minutes. Maybe I am missing something, the shopping experience?

Talking Stingers here, that are more expensive than Mini-Mags of course, but these are pre-panic at least - .11-.12 vs .07 for Minis http://www.midwayusa.com/product/13...-long-rifle-32-grain-plated-lead-hollow-point

All you having to do is set up notifications and then stare at your computer screen 24/7 HAHAHA; actually set Outlook to check every min, not every 5. These have stayed available for a good hour though.

I believe CCI is shipping a lot to Midway right now. Would love to see the 1600 plastic cases of Mini Mags back at $99 again.

Hawaiian - nice haul on those 5000 rounds!

MidwayUSA had a lot of CCI Stingers for sale today. It lasted 3-4 hours, even up to 5000 quantity. About $29 shipping for 5000. Of course Stingers get about a 35% premium over Mini Mags, but 10-11 cents a round is still pre-panic pricing and not bad at all for 1640fps ammo.

So there is 22lr out there.

With Midway it is best to set yourself up for notifications and then buy with a friend or two in volume to save on shipping. For instance, shipping for a 50 round box of stingers was $11!! - but 5000 was $29.

When you pay $.26/round for 5.7, .11 a round for stingers doesn't 'sting' so bad.

CCI Stinger Ammo 22 Long Rifle 32 Grain Plated Lead Hollow Point
Last summer I watched my wife take out a family of Racoons that tore up her garden with Stinger 22s they take the Racoons out better than the regular 22 ammo.

Last summer I watched my wife take out a family of Racoons that tore up her garden with Stinger 22s they take the Racoons out better than the regular 22 ammo.

That additional 400 fps or so does a lot for accuracy and penetration. I love stingers for that extra accuracy at a distance. Your wife is pretty tough and takes her garden very personally.

Was at A Place to Shoot Delta Park today.

50 round MAX 22lr for you if buying the ammo from them.

You can use your own 22lr ammo, but you pay a fee of $5/50 to do that.

The 22lr shortages are far from over.

22 ammo is almost non-existent in Thurston County (Olympia area) Once in a while you can catch some at Cabelas or WalMart if you are therte at the right time...but it goes FAST. A local gun shop says they haven't seen any in their store in months!

These are so quiet you can shoot them without hearing protection

CCI Quik-Shok Ammo 22 Long Rifle Subsonic 40 Grain Plated Lead Hollow

One of my favorites after under my mother in laws house became home to at least 6 Raccoon. Nasty little buggers had already started chewing through wires and shredding anything they could as far as insulation and even wood. I tried all of the in town methods of removal with traps, coyote pee and everything else. She had a large hole my not all there father in law left in the house to get under there when he tried to do some wiring to the garage. In the end the Subsonic rounds in a marlin 60 after dropping a very hefty smoke bomb in the front crawl space hole they started running out the back very angry. Couple shots and the rest ran like the wind. I had to close off all holes and rewire or use electrical tape in dozens of spots so her house did not burn down. Neighbors never heard a shot but a very effective varmint round!

Ya I have about 500 rds of the quiet and birdshot one. They are like cap guns sounds lol.
My adult pellet gun is louder then these.
Haha yes I was wondering if the pellet guns these days are louder because those things are so quiet. Amazing seeing that they drop a varmint like a
regular .22 but sound like a cap gun...a large cap but still awesome quiet rounds.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top