JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is at a shop in Yakima, Grumpiest outdoor. No price listed it's for Black Friday.

64BDB674-1AEB-46FF-9D97-D81D8CD2D0C1_zps5fuhzqc3.jpg

I have a buddy who has 30k+ 22lr, 30k+ 308win, 20k+ 223, 10k+ 556, and about 10k 300 blkout and a butt load of pistol ammo all factory, no reloads. He has been hoarding for a couple years, and it annoys the crap out of me when he only brings 1 box per caliber when we go shooting. I blame him for ammo shortages every time I see him no joke. On the plus side, when shtf does happen, I know where to go...

That load would last about 5 min at most stores
with the line waiting at Bi Mart and Fishermans for the order to come in they would not even touch the shelves with that much ammo before it was sold out. Bi Mart in Beaverton was 20 people deep in line waiting for the order to show up and they had no idea what they might be getting in their order the other day. Just like a bunch of dogs begging for a treat if they sit and obey the rules for an hour.

I love my boxes of federal champion brass tipped hollow points at 18 a box for 525 rounds and I never seem to have issues with any gun I own with the stuff. Mini mags are fun. Stingers a lot more fun. These days I use stingers as my cousin and I play for cash and set up clays at a long ways out with rifles or charcoal briquettes a little closer in with pistols and take turns shooting. Set up 5 targets and if you hit you get to shoot again, miss its the others turn. first to 3 out of 5 or better gets cash. Makes it a lot of fun and not much ammo wasted as you are taking your time with every shot you take. I love the way charcoal turns into a puff of smoke as well.

I have a buddy who has 30k+ 22lr, 30k+ 308win, 20k+ 223, 10k+ 556, and about 10k 300 blkout and a butt load of pistol ammo all factory, no reloads. He has been hoarding for a couple years, and it annoys the crap out of me when he only brings 1 box per caliber when we go shooting. I blame him for ammo shortages every time I see him no joke. On the plus side, when shtf does happen, I know where to go...

It will for sure not annoy you god forbid the a holes get what they want and there is no ammo at all on the shelves. That is the kind of hoarder I like. I have always been a .22 hoarder as it is cheap and if it came down to it I could feed my family with it for years with good shots and you can carry 500 rounds at the same weight as 100 of most any other pistol caliber.

Looks like $350 to me.

Yeah I would guess so. Or more as people buying at those prices keep the people buying it up to sell it at a 500% profit. If we stop paying the prices they have no choice but to bring them down or get nothing. A while back 1000 rounds like that seems to be off mini mags would have been what 150? 8 a box I think is what I used to pay. Could dig through and find one with a receipt but not that interested. 1000 rounds was a 50 dollar bill with 15 bucks in change back to me not so long ago for perfectly good ammo. I always felt the need to pick up the kind I liked even though I had plenty. Thank god I did as now some of my buddies hand me cash for 50-100 rounds every time we shoot since they always figured if they had a half a box of 500 they had plenty on hand since it was so easy to go get more. Soon enough they will be on their own though.

22 at walmart today. Also had 9mm and all the others :)
Purchased my limit of 3 boxes but of the 100rnd value packs of 9.
Going shooting tomorrow so the 9 was really needed.

It looked like the green box of 225count i may be mistaken but it was right there in the 22 section, and they've bern staying on top of organization.
A bunch of 40, 45, 9mm, 556, .308, 7.62x39..etc

The only caliber I have had trouble keeping in hand is .380. I was pretty stocked on 9 and 40 prior to all this so I buy it when its there and have no worries in those calibers. I just cannot seem to find much .380 and as I have to wear a suit often I like to keep myself familiar with my pocket guns as there is no hiding a gun with a shirt and tie and I refuse to die sweating in a hot meeting room or office because I have to keep my suit jacket on to conceal. Seems there is not as much .380 coming in as any other caliber even when I show up right when a order comes in.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top