JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a friend who is looking to buy his first pistol. Salem right now picked clean and I am hoping you guys can tell me who, if anyone, has any inventory at all. He's thinking Glock/Springfield/SigPro if that helps

I have a friend who is looking to buy his first pistol. Salem right now picked clean and I am hoping you guys can tell me who, if anyone, has any inventory at all. He's thinking Glock/Springfield/SigPro if that helps

You just have to call around. I have seen shops well stocked one day and picked clean 2 days later.

Was in Wholesale sports the other day, they didn't have much. Guncrafters didn't have a whole lot either. If it's not to far out of the way, might be worth a drive out to Canby and/or Newberg Fred Meyer. They're selling guns now and had a decent supply of hand guns last time I was there. Sorry, can't remember for sure what all had what but the prices seemed to be about average.

We have no problem driving to the Portland area- I'm just hoping someone can save me some time and let me know if they've happened to be somewhere that at least had something in stock

Keith's in Gresham had a pretty good selection (considering the times) and a bunch of used Glocks as of last weekend. My opinion might be different than yours. In the Astoria area gun shops are pretty small and the pickings are quite slim.
Best of luck!

Check Santiam Buyers in Stayton. If they have anything, prices will be fair. If you can wait, the Albany gun show is the first weekend in March. Not necessarily any discounts at the gun show but a better chance of finding something.

NW armory has a pretty good selection right now, though no 9mm, .380ACP, or .22LR...They have an XDs I covet however...Now that I've seen it in person I kinda want to sell my XDM 3.8c 9mm and get one...Fishermans marine and outdoor has a surprising amount of .45ACP target ammo right now if anyone's interested

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top