Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Where should we go?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by bikejunkie, Feb 15, 2013.

1. bikejunkie

bikejunkie Salem Well-Known Member

I have a friend who is looking to buy his first pistol. Salem right now picked clean and I am hoping you guys can tell me who, if anyone, has any inventory at all. He's thinking Glock/Springfield/SigPro if that helps

2. DHPShooter

DHPShooter Lebanon Member

You just have to call around. I have seen shops well stocked one day and picked clean 2 days later.

mjbskwim and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Mrand55

Mrand55 Salem Member

Was in Wholesale sports the other day, they didn't have much. Guncrafters didn't have a whole lot either. If it's not to far out of the way, might be worth a drive out to Canby and/or Newberg Fred Meyer. They're selling guns now and had a decent supply of hand guns last time I was there. Sorry, can't remember for sure what all had what but the prices seemed to be about average.

4. bikejunkie

We have no problem driving to the Portland area- I'm just hoping someone can save me some time and let me know if they've happened to be somewhere that at least had something in stock

5. Fishjeep

Fishjeep Vancouver Washington Member

Fisherman's might have some/ located in beaverton/progress area near the washington square mall. they have some ammo also(as of today)

6. sneakboxer

sneakboxer NW OR Active Member

Keith's in Gresham had a pretty good selection (considering the times) and a bunch of used Glocks as of last weekend. My opinion might be different than yours. In the Astoria area gun shops are pretty small and the pickings are quite slim.
    Best of luck!

7. ZigZagZeke

ZigZagZeke Eugene Silver Supporter Silver Supporter 2015 Volunteer

Gun Broker Clackamas had a pretty decent selection of pistols when I was in there a couple days ago.

8. markpeters1970

markpeters1970 PNW Active Member

North West Armory has a great selection, but it depends on what your after?

9. Dapapadon

Dapapadon Gladstone, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I'd second NWA. Best selection I've seen lately.

10. PiratePast40

PiratePast40 Willamette Valley Well-Known Member

Check Santiam Buyers in Stayton. If they have anything, prices will be fair. If you can wait, the Albany gun show is the first weekend in March. Not necessarily any discounts at the gun show but a better chance of finding something.

11. bikejunkie

NW armory has a pretty good selection right now, though no 9mm, .380ACP, or .22LR...They have an XDs I covet however...Now that I've seen it in person I kinda want to sell my XDM 3.8c 9mm and get one...Fishermans marine and outdoor has a surprising amount of .45ACP target ammo right now if anyone's interested