JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Second the other poster, Jagerwerks, their black nitride finish looks beautiful on my G22. They get a lot of work though so be patient.

Just got my slide back from Jagerwerks, clean lines. awesome work. This slide I sent in was rust pitted from the previous owners attempt at polishing the slide. Obviously neglected for quite a while after that. They cleaned it up nice and fresh. Looks like new. Great work once again Jagerwerks.

We do slide milling at Brimstone Gunsmithing and are running a sale in October on milling and Cerakote. You can walk it in or mail it in.
Brimstone did an excellent job for me and wasn't even a gun they normally do, including designing and making a special mount for my sight not available anywhere else for my gun.:s0155:

Does anyone know if Brimstone includes/offers a cover plate for the milled portion in case the gun is run without an optic?
We don't at this time. Only a handful of people have asked after cover plates, all for different slide/optic combinations. The minimal interest hasn't been worth creating the programs and jigs, although it is a planned project for later down the line for the major combinations like Glock/DPP or Glock/RMR.

Haven't had a slide milled, but the nice folks at Brimstone have done a bunch of work for me. Very happy with them, very easy to recommend. Their slide work looks top notch.

yes this is a old thread but is brimstone gunsmithing permanently closed as google says it is
From thier website:

Screenshot_20230103_005113_Chrome.jpg

I've had slide cuts on Glock 19 and HK VP9 done by Copeland Custom Gunworks. As well as barrel threading on two bolt action rifles.

Great work and I would highly recommend.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads