JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Second the other poster, Jagerwerks, their black nitride finish looks beautiful on my G22. They get a lot of work though so be patient.

Just got my slide back from Jagerwerks, clean lines. awesome work. This slide I sent in was rust pitted from the previous owners attempt at polishing the slide. Obviously neglected for quite a while after that. They cleaned it up nice and fresh. Looks like new. Great work once again Jagerwerks.

We do slide milling at Brimstone Gunsmithing and are running a sale in October on milling and Cerakote. You can walk it in or mail it in.
Brimstone did an excellent job for me and wasn't even a gun they normally do, including designing and making a special mount for my sight not available anywhere else for my gun.:s0155:

Does anyone know if Brimstone includes/offers a cover plate for the milled portion in case the gun is run without an optic?
We don't at this time. Only a handful of people have asked after cover plates, all for different slide/optic combinations. The minimal interest hasn't been worth creating the programs and jigs, although it is a planned project for later down the line for the major combinations like Glock/DPP or Glock/RMR.

Haven't had a slide milled, but the nice folks at Brimstone have done a bunch of work for me. Very happy with them, very easy to recommend. Their slide work looks top notch.

yes this is a old thread but is brimstone gunsmithing permanently closed as google says it is
From thier website:

Screenshot_20230103_005113_Chrome.jpg

I've had slide cuts on Glock 19 and HK VP9 done by Copeland Custom Gunworks. As well as barrel threading on two bolt action rifles.

Great work and I would highly recommend.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads