JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i shoot at Larch all the time and have seen some of the idiots blasting pistol and rifle rounds straight into the rock face at the right of the pit.............no wonder someone was killed. condolences to her family. it's a shame but you know its gonna get shut down. so i'd like to know how to get out to the yacolt burn area. thanks!

i shoot at Larch all the time and have seen some of the idiots blasting pistol and rifle rounds straight into the rock face at the right of the pit.............no wonder someone was killed. condolences to her family. it's a shame but you know its gonna get shut down.

The woman, Randy Leonards daughter, sadly committed suicide. <broken link removed>

There are places up on Jacksons pass (past the rock pit)to shoot. Better yet follow the L-1000 road past the correctional facility, at the "Y" turn right on the L-1200 road and look for any number of places a ways up there. Those roads go to Washougal, Beacon rock, Stevenson, all over. Tons of places to find to go shooting.

I've been going up there to shoot since I was a kid. I never have to shoot next to strangers. There really isn't a reason you should have to either. Just look for pull offs that have proper back stops and such. Stay safe and have a good time.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top