JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The SAF is doing something. The NRA seems to care more about Hunter rights than gun rights and skeet Shooting for little Colin and Claudia at the club.

They have been silent and I am not a happy Life Member

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The SAF is doing something. The NRA seems to care more about Hunter rights than gun rights and skeet Shooting for little Colin and Claudia at the club.

They have been silent and I am not a happy Life Member

That's OK, there are lots more of us Lifetime Members that are happy with them.

I think it rather crude to start pushing political agendas and pointing fingers before the bodies are even cold. Any statements and finger pointing at this time would be based on emotion rather then hard facts. Waiting until the police have all the details and facts then commenting and rebutting would be more appropriate. Right now the public is too busy wailing and gnashing their teeth at gun owners to have a logical discussion about anything.

I am not a member of the NRA for this exact reason!

And the NRA can't be more powerful than it is for this exact reason! Too many gun owners sitting on the sidelines waiting for the NRA to do all the work. 94 million gun owners but only 4 million NRA ?

It's not helpful for us to engage with the gun grabbers this early. Let the hysteria die down a bit first.

I write a letter to the editor after every one of these incidents, but I usually wait a couple of weeks. The gun grabbers do more harm to themselves than anything we would say by exploiting this stuff to make a political point mere hours after the event. Let them have some rope.

Why would the gun lobbyists want to look as stupid as the Antis?

Remember the Aurora shooting? The families were pissed that the media started on the "ban guns" rhetoric immediately. Didn't even let the families grieve.Not worried about the names of the victims,just their own agendas.

Just let the antis make it impersonal,then come in and state where they are wrong,give solutions.

But they need to stop playing politics with the victims memories.

Thanks to the op for this thread. I had questions on what I could do to benifit our right. Telling friends to call in and join the NRA was one of them. All these record guns sales should turn in to record amounts of us joining NRA or any group that is helpful. I would think money and numbers are going to be needed.

They aren't dumb enough to go all out pro-gun in the media, to have their articles be published next to the pictures of crying moms.

I wonder if the bad press of holding the national in Denver after the Columbine shooting was a lesson.

There were several bad incidents in the late 90's that the NRA responded to in a very ungraceful manner. Even when one is right, being ungraceful or insensitive with the truth can be just as harmful as being wrong. I for one am grateful that they've kept quiet for a bit. What happened is horrible and I am not in favor of offending those personally suffering from this tragedy with a knee jerk reaction of "sucks you lost family, but don't start eyeing my guns."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top