JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My son is here from AZ. So, which Gun Show should I be going to for this weekend (12/22/2018 or 12/23/2018)?

The list so far.......

Salem GS at the Fair Grounds

Does anyone have another suggestion or maybe a review?

Aloha, Mark

My son is here from AZ. So, which Gun Show should I be going to for this weekend (12/22/2018 or 12/23/2018)?

The list so far.......

Salem GS at the Fair Grounds

Does anyone have another suggestion or maybe a review?

Aloha, Mark
Not going to be many as it is Christmas weekend(kinda). Salem is the only one in this area. Can't speak for WA tho.

I drove out to Salem for the gun show. It wasn't busy at all. I even managed to buy some ammo and a particular surplus gun part (for a project firearm).

Aloha, Mark

Worth the trip?

Hummmm......for me.....well, my main focus was about spending quality time with my son (on leave from the Marines). When he was younger, we use to go to many a gun show(s) and traveling was always a part of the fun of it. I'm glad to say that he still has an appreciation for firearms.

So, what bargains did you find?
I found a Mauser trigger guard and an open spam can of 7.62x54R and bought it (at good prices). But, I got it. So, of course.....going on Sunday.....will mean that I beat you to it. :rolleyes:

Oh, BTW.....my son bought a custom knife. And, he's still talking about the Sig MPX for $1450.

But, I guess it would all depend on your expectation(s) and if you end up finding/buying something great at a great price.

Anyway......
It was a smooth relaxing drive from Vancouver, WA. Free parking and the $7 entry was also a good touch.
Whereas, the Portland gun show. OMG, parking and entry fee. o_O

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top