JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Possibly the banner you see at work is coming through their service provider.
Also possible that you have some kind of filter on your home computer that blocks the ad.

What banner ad do you see at work that you don't see at home?

To any clever technogeeks reading these forums, I thought I had a problem too. The two main banners ,NWFA dot com and OFA dot com, appear. But, no others. So, at others suggestions I updated my Firefox browser to .4 with no improvement.

Banners of sponsors NOW APPEAR :) Maybe others are having difficulties too. So, let me describe what I found. Others were correct that the missing banners / links were missing due to my browser. In my case the internet browser is Firefox by Mosilla. I have installed a "pop up" blocker to this browser which was blocking the banners as if they were annoying pop up advertisements. Finally, I guessed correctly that the NWFA dot Com web site could be excluded from the protection of my pop up blocker.

If you don't already know, pop up blockers are way cool to have. I recommend that you try one out.

Are you asleep yet? :s0129:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads