Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Where is the banner

Reactions
Possibly the banner you see at work is coming through their service provider.
Also possible that you have some kind of filter on your home computer that blocks the ad.

What banner ad do you see at work that you don't see at home?

Reactions
To any clever technogeeks reading these forums, I thought I had a problem too. The two main banners ,NWFA dot com and OFA dot com, appear. But, no others. So, at others suggestions I updated my Firefox browser to .4 with no improvement.

Reactions
hmm, so I guess update didnt fix for johann... I guess its time to use the computer as a target :p jk

I guess one of us will figure it out soon enough

Reactions
Banners of sponsors NOW APPEAR :) Maybe others are having difficulties too. So, let me describe what I found. Others were correct that the missing banners / links were missing due to my browser. In my case the internet browser is Firefox by Mosilla. I have installed a "pop up" blocker to this browser which was blocking the banners as if they were annoying pop up advertisements. Finally, I guessed correctly that the NWFA dot Com web site could be excluded from the protection of my pop up blocker.

If you don't already know, pop up blockers are way cool to have. I recommend that you try one out.

Are you asleep yet? :s0129:

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider