JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
On my desktop there is a button to bring up my classifieds. I can't find that button on mobile site, where is it hiding? Also on desktop and mobile platforms how do I bring up a list of my locked classifieds?
Thanks.

The way I do it on iOS:

click the top left corner with the 3 horizontal bars
click the down arrow on Forums
click your threads

It's not classifieds specifically, but it should reduce the total number of threads to look through.

Upvote 0
The way I do it on iOS:

click the top left corner with the 3 horizontal bars
click the down arrow on Forums
click your threads

It's not classifieds specifically, but it should reduce the total number of threads to look through.
Thanks, I've been doing that but I was looking for an easier way. Do you know how to find locked classifieds?

Upvote 0
Thanks, I've been doing that but I was looking for an easier way. Do you know how to find locked classifieds?
I don't know where to find locked ads by an individual but you can find locked ads under each category then use the search feature to drill down to what you're looking for. But if you look at your current open ads, I'd think you can assume the others have been locked.

Upvote 0
As for locked ads. It is a setting. You'll have to change it to show closed ads. Then you'll be able to see all your old ones.

Upvote 0
I'm going to look into this more as soon as we get a chance. I had intended to make ongoing classified development my priority but due to some other updates I've had to address other updates first. It's very much still a work in progress :)

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top