JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've seen him on. You must not be catching him when he is. I do know that he can get pretty busy. I know that is why there are moderators to communicate through. Even if it does take a bit of time. He always has responded. Regarding the site issues. You can guarantee that he is more than aware of that.

I haven't spoken to him. Just trying to help.

He posted early in the HB 3200 thread...

But I PM'd him a while back and he hasn't gotten back to me either. My feeling is that the site has grown too large to be managed effectively by himself.

Does anyone know what he does for a living?

Hi Joe,
How do I tell when my membership needs renewal?

A little trick Capn Jack, if you didn't know already.... Hit the @ and then with no space start typing the persons handle. A choice of members will appear below left. Click the one you want. That person will be notified you mentioned them.

As in @Capn Jack

Well its just a rumor and I would never say it's true but there has been talk. It seems he is getting after shoot professional help on how to win a contest from Tonya Harding.:D:confused::eek::cool:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top