JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for a new complete lower and some accessories like handguards and maybe a new stock/brace. I try to buy locally as often as possible so I thought i'd check here before going online. I know Oregon Arms and ammo has a decent selection, anyone else had good experience locally around Portland? A place with a good amount of inventory. Any recommendations appreciated Thanks yall!

Either of the Portland gun shows (Events Calendar and Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show | Portland) have multiple vendors with every imaginable AR part including lowers and parts, complete uppers and parts, optics, etc. You just missed one this past weekend. The next one is April 13-14.

EDIT: Parking is $10 but there is a MAX station at the EXPO center so you can park and ride (if you aren't transporting firearms) to avoid the parking fee. Admission is $10.

I have found enough great buys at the gun shows to make the cost of going worth it. Sometimes I leave without buying anything but it's uncommon.

One of the nice things about the smaller gun shows outside of Portland are the lower admission ($7) and free parking.

Last Edited:
like beer and cigarettes, after the first couple, they all taste the same.

Well my friend, on this we are going to have agree to disagree 'cuz I don't smoke those filthy gags, can't drink piss beer out of can and having shot my PSA mid-length side by side of my SIONICS mid-length with an A5 RE the taste is very different every time. ;)

Definitely Oregon Rifle Works in Tigard. All the staff is awesome and if they dont have it, they can get it In a few days. J&B tactical in Beaverton is awesome too, smaller store but I got both my cans there and the staff is great with the NFA paperwork.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top