JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've seen them at Santiam Buyers in Stayton, just east of Salem. Kolt would be the one to talk to. 503-769-9870.

Springfield Armory has a entry level GI 1911 as well.

Stay Safe.

Bryan, looking for new, used? What's the ceiling for funds. Are you going to carry this or leave it at home? When buying used, you generally get extra mags, ammo or carry holster.

I'd like a new one, who doesn't, but I wouldn't pass up a good used deal either. I've got a Rem 700 ADL up for trade in the classifieds, cash price of $400. I'd like to stay as close to that as possible. I might be able to scrounge up another $100 or so to put the budget around $500 but if I don't have to that would be easier to explain to SWMBO. I've seen people talk of buying the RIA's entry model for under $400 but that there is one model up for a bit more that may be a very good deal? It may get carried but I have other guns that serve that purpose now. Who knows, maybe I'll give it a try and fall in love.

Bryan

My budget has changed a bit and I'm going up to about $600 though I've seen a few I like for around $550. Suggestions on where to go or a known good model in that price range are still wanted.

Thanks,
Bryan

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews